FS9, does it work?

Support and pre-sales questions about Instant Object Maker

FS9, does it work?

Postby jimpenn on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:34 am

I got IOM because FSDS, EZ-Scenery, et al, are far too arcane for a simple taxi-ramp sign. That is all I want to generate, so I do not taxi off the runway at night. The AFCAD2 lights are marginal and adding four more rows does not help.

My real problem is that IOM seems to "translate" my object placement LAT/LON (at least, according to BGL2XML. Since it decompiles every other scenery BGL correctly, I can only assume the problem is with IOM. Despite the issue 25 Tips And Tricks, which I admittedly jumped from as soon as I read the first sentence about IOM, to get IOM, I find no reference to FS9/FSX inter-compatibility. The use of ImageTool makes me presume FSX is supported, but, like many (most) I discovered that FSX takes longer to load than many of my flights. TO/Landing are my toys. I can get hours of boredom without any FS at all.

Does anyone know if FS9 is supported by IOM? If so, are the LAT/LON errors in translation common?

Thankx,
Jim
jimpenn

Re: FS9, does it work?

Postby meshman on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:45 pm

From the product page;

System requirements:
An OpenGL-compatible graphics card and drivers.
FSX or FS2004.
FSX or FS2004 SDK installed. FS2004 SDK can be used with the FSX Standard Edition.
At least 512MB of RAM recommended.

Also, BGL2XML is for FSX. I would suggest BGLAnalyze9 by Winfried Orthmann if you want to go from BGL to XML in FS9. It's available at Avsim.
meshman

Postby jimpenn on Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:47 pm

Thanx for the tip. I switched to BGLanalyze9, but the LAT/LON numbers are still way off. Yes, I made sure to delete all relative files (bgl and xml) from the previous attempts.
jimpenn

Postby meshman on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:34 am

jimpenn wrote: but the LAT/LON numbers are still way off.

Can you post a couple of pics to illustrate? One where you're placing in IOM and one of the XML code showing location would be good.
meshman

Postby Opa on Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:42 pm

meshman wrote:From the product page;

System requirements:
An OpenGL-compatible graphics card and drivers.
FSX or FS2004.
FSX or FS2004 SDK installed. FS2004 SDK can be used with the FSX Standard Edition.
At least 512MB of RAM recommended.

Also, BGL2XML is for FSX. I would suggest BGLAnalyze9 by Winfried Orthmann if you want to go from BGL to XML in FS9. It's available at Avsim.

I have only run limited tests with the program and have not tried the lat / long option. I have instead had it create a library object - which it did just fine - and I was then able to place the obect wherever I pleased with either the EZ or Instant Scenery programs (I have both).

I am still hoping the Support team will answer my question regarding some pictures I have tried not loading correctly into the program. They seem to have gone on vacation.
Opa

Postby Support on Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:40 pm

So are objects actually misplaced in FS9 and if yes, by how much approximately?

Note that if you use the slew mode in FS9 to get coordinates, the coordinates displayed in the red line are rounded and not exact to the last foot.

Can you give an example please, e.g. coordinates you enter and what comes out of BGLXML?

Thanks!
Support

Postby jimpenn on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:11 pm

Hey Meshman,
Thanx for your reply. How far off? I'm pretty sure it's on a different planet. Perhaps Saturn. In any instance, IOM has begun to import my letter E jpg (from Corel 10 -- the last "update" I was stupid enough to buy) and it is now: in italics, over lapped (i.e., the final few pixels of the horizontal part of E mate into the vertical portion, and it is in black and white.

I gotta be honest. EZ-Scenery promised I could easily make the simple taxi-ramp signs (E for the east end, W for the West, and C for center and parking) and that's all I wanted. When it became too arcane for their techs, I was persuaded to but FS Design Studio. I don't mean to be a complete asshole, but as I have 3 doctoral degrees, my tax guys constantly remind me what my time is worth. I didn't want to learn a "system" about which I frankly don't give a rats' ass. I don't mind pissing away $100 on useless (to me) software and I know I pissed away several thousand trying to make it work. I've been computing since 1 K was a boatload of memory and the programs were force fed into a 'puter the size of my house (all 3 floors) with Holerith cards. The more "useful" they get, the less tractable they get. From the O/S to the downstream software. Bill Gates was an asshole at Harvard (I went to MIT, but knew him peripherally) and it carries on to this day.

I appreciate the kind offers of help, but I quit. It still amazes me that just about every "add-on" airport out there has taxi-ramp signs, but the textures to make them and the software to generate the the BGL files apparently doesn't exist. As a real world pilot I can assure you that I have seen many, many mistakes with placement of these signs, so the authors can't be that tightly wrapped! This has been an educational process, but at least I didn't have I didn't have to endure the forced indenture of professorship again, you know, as a "reward".

Thanx again,
Jim
jimpenn

Postby Support on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:30 pm

jimpenn wrote:How far off? I'm pretty sure it's on a different planet.

In all our tests, the objects in XML files were placed at the same coordinates as entered in IOM. This is why we need to know what exactly was entered as coordinates in IOM.

In any instance, IOM has begun to import my letter E jpg (from Corel 10 -- the last "update" I was stupid enough to buy) and it is now: in italics, over lapped (i.e., the final few pixels of the horizontal part of E mate into the vertical portion, and it is in black and white.

This is a bug in IOM and was already discussed on a different thread. The solution now is to make sure the image width is a multiple of 4. We will issue a bugfix ASAP.
Support

Postby jimpenn on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:46 pm

Exactly as entered, without the quotes: "N17 45.190244" "W64 42.162010" with "0" altitude and a heading of 290.
The disassembly (from BLGanalyze9 -- thanx again for that tip) is roughly (no I didn't write it down. wrong is wrong!) 64 something (with no matches further on) and -44 something (again with no further matching numbers) I have quadruple checked the numbers. BTW, these are approximately the same number I got with the BGL2XML for FSX. Certainly, the 64 and -44 are the same.

Scratch your head if ya want. If I scratch mine much more, my hair is gonna be down to my ass.

Again, thanx for the effort.
Jim
jimpenn

Postby Support on Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:09 pm

Just tried it out with your coordinates, the resulting coordinates in the BGL were correct (17.7531706542 -64.7027000785)

Are you absolutely sure you were decompiling the same BGL file that IOM created? If you generate the BGL again with IOM, does the file date change?
Support

Postby jimpenn on Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:30 pm

Yes. I always deleted the previous BGL first. I will admit that I forked up the original download because I didn't want another long filename in my root directory and bailed out. That promptly took me to never, never land. When I first tried to re-download, I was politely told that I had already done. Nearly a day later, it Flight1 wrapper finally gave the option to re-download, which is what I did. I know Cyclic Redundancy Checks and such prevent a dud download, but at this point I'll try anything. Is it possible to re-download from FlightSimTools, maybe using the same verification number?

I can't think of anything else. Quite honestly, I don't think 3 decompilers are at fault and every recompile (latest BGLCOMP for FS9) produced the same results. Since your in-house system obviously works, I'll go with mine being flaky as a first choice.

As usual, I'm open to suggestions. Thanx again,
Jim
jimpenn

Postby Support on Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:57 pm

Of course you can download again. Simply go to the product page and click the Download Now! link. Run the downloaded file ("wrapper"), select Reinstall and point it to the key file that was saved during the purchase.

If you no longer have the key file, use the Flight1 wrapper service to get a replacement key.

I don't fault the decompilers, but it is also hard to see how such a huge error in coordinates could occur. But if there is a bug in IOM causing it, we will certainly correct it.
Support

Postby jimpenn on Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:27 pm

Hi guys,
Well, I did the new stuff. The software version I got gave me a blow off option or a repair option. I went with repair, since the blow off said nothing about re-installation. Then, just to be sure, I re-downloaded the BGL SDK from MS. Same thing. One question I gotta ask, do you think that having Abacus stuff on board, not used, but still installed, (EZ Scenery and FS Design Studio) is a possible culprit? What I got at the airport in question was no IOM sign, but neither was there the prior EZ sign, and yet the other objects in the pertinent BGL (a Lear and a building) were still there.

I really am happy to just give up and watch the German Formula One race.
I'm wearing it out, but I really mean thanx,
Jim
jimpenn

Postby Support on Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:11 pm

The Abacus stuff should have nothing to do with it (neither EZ-Scenery nor FSDS mess up with the way FS9 loads scenery). Something is preventing the objects from appearing. Maybe there is an exclusion rectangle in another scenery area.

You can try two things. First, try adding a new scenery area in the Scenery Library, putting it on top of all others and saving your object there. This would ensure no exclusion rectangles would affect the object.

Another thing to try is placing the object at another airport, to see if the problem isl limited to a particular airport.

Buf if you have EZ-Scenery, you can simply generate a library and use EZ-Scenery for placement.
Support

Postby jimpenn on Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:00 pm

Thanx for the tip guys. I already have this airport as my number 1m scenery in FS9. Get this, when I tried to use FSDS to generate something, underwater basket weaving tools, whatever, EZ couldn't "see" it. It turns out that Abacus' own products don't talk to one another. I'm gonna try and assemble you San Jose sign example, but at this airport. As far as possible exclusions go, the only remote possibility is that I've used AFCAD2 to put a taxiway "under" the main runway. I assume that since the previous EZ scenery was placed, it is wildly unlikely that there is any exclusion problem.

Does the sample freeway sign on St. Croix (the chunk of the island I own -- and where this fictional airport resides) sound like a viable idea? I figure at least it is a known quantity. If it doesn't show, I really do give.

Thanx Juan Motime,
Jim
jimpenn

Postby jimpenn on Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:12 pm

Just an update. I moved my scenery to position 1 and to dead last, just to be sure. I compiled the "Highway Sign" example from the Tutorial (using my coordinates) and using the "repair" option software, took a chance. Nada, nothing, zilch, zip, nope. Even though it should make no difference, I completely removed FS Design Studio AND EZ Scenery. No change.

I know, just sit back and watch the Grand Prix.

Once more, (if you didn't get the Southern California bit of Juan Motime)
Thankx,
Jim
jimpenn

Postby Support on Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:48 pm

Very strange.

Could it be that your scenery complexity in FS9 is set to less than "normal"? Objects placed with IOM are set to appear at "normal" and above.

Can you try making a library and using EZ-Scenery to place the object? (in EZ-Scenery, click on the Library button and make sure add-on libraries are enabled).
Support

Postby jimpenn on Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:00 pm

Too late for EZ -- all gone. My 'puter is an ass hauler and I've everything set to max. I even bit checked all 8 gig of memory, just in case. Not the problem either, although I did find a flaky spot in the top 8 -- speaking of CRCs. The fix was easy enough, shut down, pop the mem out and then back in, fixed it. With possible exception of plasma TVs, the best thing to correct a flaking electronic anything? Smack the piss out of it. That usually fixes it.

I wish I could that in this case. I'd kill for it to be a hardware problem.

Anyway, nice attempt. Lewis Hamilton won the German GP. Once more, thanx,
Jim
jimpenn

Postby jimpenn on Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:14 pm

Okay guys,
This is as screwy as I've seen since inaccurate/poor missile tests in the late 60's. I re-installed EZ-Scenery and did the suggested library compile. The sign is there, but a tad past huge, say 15m x 10m, and apparently can on display (from EZ-Scenery) in the cockpit window. Another just noticed anomaly, there is a persistent (every single FS entry persistent) glob of palm trees at the edge of the parking area. Always the same place and it did NOT go away when I put an AFCAD2 taxi strip under the parking lot -- many thanx to OPA for that tidbit, ages ago. The only problem is that for the effort to re-install FS9, I'd sooner go to FSX and xfer all my airgraft and gauges to it. I guess I can fix a cup of coffee and do a hurry up and wait for FSX to load. At least it has the decency to get pissed when all the operation sliders are at max. Halfway, seems to be closest to working ideal. Of course, without AFCAD, what's the point? I already lost my airport.

Ya know, all of this got started when I taxi ramp missed at night, got pist (more at myself than anything else) and decided a taxi-ramp sign would be an ideal cure for my stupidity. Duh, the thought never occured to just fly in broad daylight -- another cure. Still, this problem, I'm afraid, simply is an indicia of worse problems somewhere.

Anybody want lessons that I taught post grads at MIT in quantum physics? There it was indentured servitude and collateral (spelled married to and expected) to getting your Ph.D. I make understanding lasers easy and I did apprentice with Teddy Maiman -- the first to actually get a laser working.

Thanx again,
Jim
jimpenn

Postby king on Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:19 am

cc20180407
philipp plein
air jordans
coach factory outlet online
christian louboutin shoes
kate spade handbags
polo ralph lauren outlet
coach factory outlet
canada goose outlet store
oakley sunglasses outlet
fitflops sale
prada shoes
coach outlet online
pandora jewelry outlet
michael kors
fitflop sandals
polo ralph lauren outlet online
coach outlet online
louboutin outlet
louboutin outlet
tory burch outlet online
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
hermes handbags
adidas yeezy shoes
cheap nfl jerseys wholesale
birkenstock outlet store
longchamp bags
air max
tory burch shoes
oakey sunglasses outlet
mbt
ugg outlet
kate spade outlet
coach outlet online
mcm outlet store
nike outlet store
timberland outlet
tiffany and co jewelry
coach outlet online
kate spade outlet
pandora uk
adidas nmd r1
yeezy shoes
cheap air jordans
coach factory outlet
tiffany and co outlet
red bottom
uggs outlet
uggs outlet
ugg boots
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
mbt shoes sale
moncler coats
nike air max uk
kate spade outlet store
louis vuitton outlet
tiffany outlet
michael kors outlet online
pandora jewelry outlet
louis vuitton factory outlet
canada goose jackets
michael kors outlet store
nike huarache shoes
michael kors
harden vol 1
ralph lauren
red bottom heels
birkenstock outlet online
abercrombie kids
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
adidas shoes
mlb jerseys cheap
tory burch outlet store
nike zoom
nike outlet
nike sneakers
fitflop shoes
mulberry
canada goose jackets
supreme shirts
ferragamo shoes
coach outlet online
moncler outlet online
moncler sale
pandora charms sale clearance
kate spade handbags
cheap nike shoes
yeezy boost 350
cheap ugg boots
cheap ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren outlet
mulberry outlet uk
ugg canada
canada goose coats
birkenstock outlet store
birkenstock sale
canada goose coats
kate spade outlet online
discount oakley sunglasses
jordan shoes for sale
valentino
vans outlet store
air max shoes
birkenstock uk
canada goose sale
toms shoes
canada goose
rolex replica watches for sale
canada goose sale
abercrombie and fitch canada
new balance outlet store
gucci outlet online
the north face jackets
polo ralph lauren outlet
nike outlet store
adidas nmd r1
michael kors canada
mlb jerseys wholesale
coach outlet store online
adidas outlet store
fred perry polo shirts
ray ban sunglasses outlet
mont blanc pens
kobe shoes
birkenstock sandals
adidas outlet online
nike outlet store online
coach outlet online
jordan shoes
hermes bags
nike air max 90
yeezy shoes
ralph lauren
reebok outlet
pandora charms sale
canada goose parka
kate spade outlet online
fitflops sale
oakley sunglasses for women
louis vuitton outlet store
ugg outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
air jordan retro
louis vuitton outlet online
moncler pas cher
ugg canada
coach outlet online
nba jerseys wholesale
timberland outlet
ecco shoes for women
ray bans
cheap air jordans
pandora outlet
birkin handbags
canada goose jacket
nfl jerseys
vans outlet
nike outlet store
moncler outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
rolex replica watches
kate spade outlet online
adidas superstar shoes
ralph lauren outlet
toms outlet online
nike air max 2018
prada outlet online
canada goose sale
adidas yeezy boost
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet online
hollister clothing
salvatore ferragamo shoes
nike outlet online
nike air max 97
pandora charms outlet
adidas nmd r1
ugg boots outlet
canada goose jackets
supreme shirts
nmd adidas
adidas originals
cheap jordan shoes
pandora jewelry
polo ralph lauren outlet
louis vuitton handbags
nike sneakers
ugg boots
ugg sale
pandora jewelry
moncler
louis vuitton outlet online
discount ray ban sunglasses
yeezy boost 350
coach outlet online
supreme clothing
nike shoes
coach factory outlet
adidas outlet online
cheap ray ban sunglasses
adidas yeezy boost 350
adidas yeezy
canada goose jackets
pandora charms sale clearance uk
air jordan shoes
nike outlet online
jordans
ralph lauren uk
canada goose jackets
skechers outlet
ralph lauren outlet online
louis vuitton factory outlet
adidas yeezy boost
canada goose jackets
supreme uk
mulberry uk
adidas campus shoes
birkenstock uk
air jordan shoes
nba jerseys cheap
ray ban sunglasses sale
canada goose jackets uk
pandora jewelry
ugg outlet store
ugg boots
coach outlet online
pandora charms outlet
canada goose
coach outlet online
mbt
birkenstock sale
ray ban glasses
timberland outlet store
puma outlet
converse all star
cheap jordans free shipping
nike running shoes
moncler sale
valentino outlet
salvatore ferragamo outlet
tory burch handbags
ralph lauren sale
air max 90
pandora jewelry
oakley sunglasses outlet
louboutin shoes
coach outlet online
canada goose coats
supra for sale
moncler jackets
mlb jerseys cheap
coach outlet online
adidas superstars
ralph lauren sale clearance uk
adidas store
asics outlet
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
fitflops sale clearance
ugg outlet online
hermens
fitflop shoes
pandora charms uk
coach outlet online
cheap air max
polo outlet online
yeezy shoes
mont blanc pen
adidas sneakers
moncler jacket
canada goose jackets
nike air max 2019
ugg boots
adidas outlet store
tods shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap jordans for sale
mlb jerseys
durant shoes
pandora charms sale
cheap air jordans
longchamp outlet store
converse outlet
pandora charms
air max outlet
coach outlet online
timberland boots outlet
mulberry handbags
pandora rings
moncler uk
cheap jordan shoes
polo ralph lauren
nmd adidas
moncler jackets
oakley sunglasses outlet
ralph lauren outlet
hollister clothing store
coach outlet store
pandora outlet
moncler coats
adidas nmd r1
new balance outlet
air max
coach outlet online
cheap jordan shoes
canada goose sale
coach outlet online
fitflops sale
ugg boots women
the north face outlet
canada goose
moncler outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
canada goose jackets
coach outlet store
canada goose jackets
cheap jordan shoes
nike air max 97
fitflops sale clearance
canada goose
pandora jewelry store
ralph lauren uk
fitflop uk
adidas outlet online
nike shoes outlet
kate spade handbags
uggs outlet
coach factory outlet
hermes bag
adidas outlet
birkenstock outlet
adidas yeezy
polo ralph lauren
supra for sale
nike air max 2018
uggs
ugg boots
burberry handbags
moncler outlet online
cheap jordan shoes
air max
longchamp sale
coach outlet store
pandora charms outlet
fitflop sandals
nike outlet
birkenstock shoes
ray ban sunglasses discount
timberland boots
yeezy boost 350
pandora charms
bottes ugg
coach factorty outlet online
philipp plein outlet
yeezy boost 350
canada goose jackets
michael kors bags
adidas ultra boost
longchamp outlet
kate spade outlet online
ugg boots sale
nfl jerseys
yeezy boost
cheap jordans
fred perry outlet
canada goose jackets
hollister sale
michael kors
adidas yeezy boost
tory burch outlet online
retro 11
michael kors handbags
coach factorty outlet online
birkenstock shoes outlet
valentino outlet
timberland shoes
birkenstock outlet
ralph lauren uk
canada goose
ralph lauren uk
ray ban sunglasses outlet
pandora charms
moncler uk
cheap jordan shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
fitflops uk
ferragamo outlet
pandora charms outlet
pandora sale clearance
gucci outlet online
burberry outlet online
louboutin shoes
north face outlet
coach outlet canada
canada goose jackets
mcm bags
hermes bags
michael kors uk
ecco outlet
coach outlet online
toms outlet store
kate spade outlet online
cheap jordan shoes
christian louboutin sale
red bottoms
cheap jordans
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet
canada goose coats
adidas nmd runner
michael kors bags
fitflop uk
coach outlet store online clearance
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ugg outlet store
oakey sunglasses outlet store
gucci outlet
cc20180407
king

Kevin Durant # 51 playoff blocks to history

Postby BKI89yisock on Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:39 am

Throw three points seriously isn't the whole garage day-to-day work, and don't ignore, Stephen curry is the actual team in assists in addition to steals, he averaged 6. 7 assists within the regular season, 14 from the league and the playoffs stephen curry shoes is usually averaging 9. 3 assists as the league the first! Let's imagine a graphic, 40 minutes per game within the Treasury, attack launched lots of times, there are always a number of ball he wasn't from the outside, but the baseball inside, attracted a two times... What will happen next? There was a man the guy can tell you the response, curry shoes he called clay : Thompson, from the glowing state warriors, he made in 2010 211 3-pointers, finished third from the league, and that 211 3-pointers, 68 hails from the assists of Stephen curry.

12-13 season to contrast the storage area and ray Allen in '05 -' 06 -- Allen into 269 3-pointers, and he could be the Seattle supersonics. In which year, Allen's 269 regarding 653 three-point shots, opportunity 41. 2%, as Stephen : 272 of 600 shots in his Arsenal, as tall as 45. 3%; That calendar year, Alan ball attack generate 3 ratio is below a quarter, compared together with 38. 6% in databases; That year, Allen's assists the quantity 3. 7, less than the Treasury for three facilitates. So the outline, the image of an alternative 3-pointers hand decrease the garage outline: he not merely completed the sharpshooter track record, his teammates for their creation of free-throw possibilities into; He will also look for opportunities while doing so, through the ball development, stopped for no facilitates 3-pointer of shots. Moreover, he also can move assists, "create" another glass pitcher - clay - Thompson! Not simply can catch vote, will even urgent stopped, can produce more opportunities to some others, this star, unique! Now i am kd shoes afraid, just use "striker" two words are already unable to define Stephen curry, should be in with some sort of "great" rhetoric.

Tag: kyrie irving shoes kyrie 4 air jordan 32 nike hyperdunk anello backpack nike air max 270 kobe 11 ultra boost 3.0 nmd r1 kobe bryant shoes nike vapormax nike air presto stephen curry shoes kyrie irving jersey kyrie 4 kyrie 4 confetti vibram adidas pure boost curry 3 adidas yeezy nike kyrie air jordan 31 nike lunar force 1 hand spinner pg shoes adidas porsche design shoes curry shoes lebron james shoes adidas nmd runner curry 4 kyrie irving basketball shoes puma fenty< wholesale nba hats kyrie 3 fila curry 5 kyrie 1 stephen curry shoes kd 10 kyrie irving shoes Nike CR7 kobe bryant jersey stephen curry jersey kyrie 3 shoes kd shoes store kyrie irving jersey kyrie irving shoes hyperdunk 2017 air max 90 d rose 6 air jordan shoes calvin klein underwear Nike lebron soldier 11 triple s Shoes stephen curry shoes yeezy boost triple white Cristiano Ronaldo CR7 puma fenty slides harden vol 2 Lebron soldier 11 curry 5 lebron shoes curry 2 adidas nmd r1 primeknit nike zoom vaporfly new era caps adidas alphabounce yeezy boost kevin durant jersey nike free air max 270 kobe 10 balenciaga shoes kyrie 4 asics gel kayano 24 new balance running shoes puma fenty kyrie 4 adidas terrex john wall shoes nike roshe run two nike pg 2 lebron 14 shoes kyrie 4 adidas ultra boost kd shoes
BKI89yisock

Postby ameliawalton on Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:06 am

The shared post is useful for all of us! Thanks a lot for delivering this message to our minds.
ameliawalton

Postby denay56 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:13 am

Pandora Sale
Pandora Charms
Balenciaga
Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin Heels
Pandora Jewelry Charms
Oakley Outlet
Pandora Charms
Red Bottom Shoes
Air Jordan 11
Yeezys
Fitflop Sandals
Adidas NMD
Standard Issue Oakley
Nike Sneakers
Nike Outlet
Nike Air Max
Ferragamo Belts
Valentino Shoes
Oakley Sunglasses
Pandora Bracelet
Oakley Si
Birkenstock Sandals
Fitflop Sandals
Christian Louboutin
Moncler Outlet
Pandora Bracelet
Adidas NMD
Timberland
Ray Ban Eyeglasses For Sale
Pandora Canada Jewelry
Cheap Oakley
Adidas Yeezy
Nike Factory Outlet
Adidas Yeezy
ECCO Shoes For Men
Pandora Jewelry Official Site
Moncler UK
Moncler Jacket
Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses
Nike Outlet
Oakley Sunglasses Outlet
Oakley Eyeglasses
Ed Hardy
Pandora Charms
ECCO Shoes
Pandora Jewelry
Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses
Fitflop Slippers
Adidas Yeezy Boost
Ferragamo Shoes
80% Off Ray Ban Sunglasses
Pandora Jewelry
Ralph Lauren UK
Pandora Jewelry
Birkenstock Outlet Store
Yeezy
Adidas Superstar Shoes
Adidas Trainers
Bottega Veneta
Oakley Sunglasses On Sale
Pandora Outlet
Kate Spade Purses
Fitflop Sale Clearance
Balenciaga
Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet
Adidas UK
Jordan 11 Low
Fitflop Outlet
Balenciaga Sneakers
Ray Ban Sunglasses
Christian Louboutin
Moncler Official Site
Skechers Shoes
Pandora
Birkenstock outlet
Louboutin UK
Ray Ban Aviator
Christian Louboutin shoes
Nike Outlet Store
Kate Spade Outlet
Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale
Bottega Veneta
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Charms
Nike Outlet
Air Jordan
Pandora Jewelry
Ray Bans
Ray Ban Sunglasses On Sale
Moncler Outlet
Goyard Handbags
Goyard Handbags
Longchamp Outlet
Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Sale
Nike Roshe One
Pandora
Air Max
denay56

Postby denay56 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:34 pm

Oakley Standard Issue
Pandora Outlet
Louboutin UK
Yeezy Shoes
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin
Nike Sneakers
Bottega Veneta Handbags
Pandora
Nike Outlet
Ralph Lauren Sale
Nike Outlet
Ray Ban Sunglasses On Sale
Balenciaga
Ray Ban Glasses
ECCO Shoes For Men
Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses
Bottega Veneta Handbags
Pandora
Moncler Jackets
Pandora
Goyard Handbags
Fitflop Sandals Clearance
Ray Bans
Nike Outlet Store
Jordan 11
Oakley Si
Adidas Shoes
Oakley Sunglasses
Yeezys
Valentino Shoes
Yeezy Shoes
Nike Air Max
Skechers
Christian Louboutin shoes
Adidas Outlet
Christian Louboutin Outlet
Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet
Pandora Jewelry Official site
Ray Ban Aviator
Oakley Sunglasses On Sale
Pandora Jewelry
Cheap Air Max
Pandora Bracelet
Air Jordan
Louboutin Shoes
Ed Hardy Clothing
Pandora Official Site
Fitflop Outlet
Fitflop Sale Clearance
Ray Ban Sunglasses
Yeezy Sneakers
Pandora
Ray Ban Outlet
Timberland
Jordan 11
Nike Outlet
Moncler Outlet
Moncler Jackets
Adidas Yeezy
Pandora
Adidas Superstar Shoes
Kate Spade Outlet
Pandora Charms
Goyard Handbags
Moncler
Balenciaga
Balenciaga
Pandora Jewelry
Nike Outlet
Oakley Outlet
Moncler Jackets
Kate Spade Bags
Oakley Sunglasses
Pandora
Adidas NMD XR1
Pandora
Red Bottom Shoes
Birkenstock outlet
Ferragamo Shoes
Nike Roshe
Longchamp Bags
Pandora Charms
Fitflop Sandals
Oakley Sunglasses
Pandora Bracelet
NMD
Birkenstock Outlet
Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses
Ferragamo Outlet
Oakley Sunglasses
Fitflop
Birkenstock Sandals For Women
Oakley Eyeglasses
ECCO Shoes For Men
Ray Ban Eyeglasses For Sale
Pandora Jewelry
denay56

Kevin Durant the playoffs in the first half three steals and

Postby BKI89yisock on Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:19 pm

To be a core point guard, garage and also other three split the difference is he is the team mentor and organizer. In other words, he can't be similar to novak on the perimeter around looking forward to kevin durant shoes someone else to provide him the ball. We take novak to some comparison, everything also - reference counted for us each a 3-pointer assists objects, and to moment, after statistics, novak found in 2010 hit 3-pointers, 149, 146 can be a teammate's pass and reach; Three-point shots hit your second more this season Ryan - Anderson is not any exception, he hit curry shoes inside 213, has 206 utilizes your friend's passing.

The garage He every one of the 3-pointer this season, you can find 105 of 3 is not sending (272), to put it differently, is to create prospects, nasty sto vote. This trick within the team's star, such since flow of harden, vladimir radmanovic, kobe Bryant, Paul, but often because somebody errs, physical strength usage, to the number of times few, and the hit ratio is not high. But obviously can be an exception in the Treasury, his three-point shot 105 times is not assists quantity highest inside alliance,stephen curry shoes even better when compared with lebron James thrown straight into more all 3-pointers, plus the shooting is in some sort of league all five this sort of not assists free-throw shooting players out on the fifth (41. 8%), both quality and quantity. Consumed together, the three points to be able to thrown into space seriously isn't an easy thing, should have the forty percent three-point shots have to create his own photographs, this how tired! One of the most precious is, no issue when and where, and making moves, garage has a higher percentage. It is no wonder which the manager of the a warrior when Bob myers not long ago told the Associated Push said: "as long while it's garage, to receive the ball is reasonable. ".

Tag: kyrie irving shoes adidas tubular kyire 3 air jordan 32 under armour shoes adidas yeezy Lebron soldier 11 anello backpack ecco Shoes adidas zx flux kyrie 1 kyrie irving jersey curry 4 kobe 11 air jordan 31 curry 2 adidas boost balenciaga shoes john wall shoes puma fenty curry 2 nike epic react asics gel kayano 24 yeezy boost triple white curry 5 shoes kevin durant jersey kobe bryant jersey puma rihanna creepers camo adidas nmd xr1 kobe shoes adidas nmd human race nike sb dunk nike epic react soldier 12 kyrie 4 nike epic react flyknit adidas pure boost michael jordan shoes asics shoes air max 270 kyrie 2 shoes lebron soldier 10 curry 3 shoes nike mercurial lebron james shoes nike lebron 14 vans shoes nike zoom vaporfly elite Nike Football Cleats nike air presto adidas deerupt air jordan shoes curry 4 footlocker puma fenty< nike kyrie shoes kyrie 4 confetti adidas ultra boost 4 kyrie 3 barbour jackets vans sk8 hi Lebron Shoes puma fenty slides stephen curry shoes kyrie 2 nike lunar force 1 kevin durant shoes kd 10 air force 1 yeezy boost 350 v2 adidas eqt porsche design shoes nike sock racer nike vapormax adidas supreme yeezys kobe 10 lebron james shoes curry 5 harden vol 2 new balance shoes hand spinner adidas porsche shoes calvin klein underwear adidas yeezy boost 350 v2 zebra nike zoom vaporfly adidas iniki new balance running shoes
BKI89yisock

Kevin Durant again!Data abnormal 5.7 seconds a really throw

Postby BKI89yisock on Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:18 pm

Half-court concluded,stephen curry shoes the garage 12 items and 4 rebounds 6 allows, Owen 17 rebounds, 2 assists 1 has got the upper hand slightly. But as knight defeat inside second half, even the one-on-one hit his factors. In this series, OuWenBen should have certain advantages in counterpoint, such as the finals last year, because the season of Christmas battles, with their strong personalized fortunes turned.

But today the warriors of the changes, let knights staggered, also let like one-on-one hit Owen curry shoes to obtain the rhythm. Actually, today most of the time was clay - Thompson Head of the family Owen, although Owen hit a dead facing him, but clay height reach or up to a point, limits the Owen's episode. In only a few times when confronted with single singled out in his Arsenal, although Owen has good performance, but also it's hard another for a knight.

Total play, scored 28 points 6 rebounds and 10 assists from the Treasury, 6 of 11 three-point kevin durant shoes photographs. 24 points and 3 rebounds, a couple of assists, Owen has scored 17 points inside the first half, he scored seven points from the second half. Facing the big four with the mighty, and only Michael Owen in one-on-one get garage have chances, but today's garage to accomplish better.

Tag: kyrie irving shoes stephen curry shoes nmd human race nike epic react flyknit adidas boost adidas pure boost michael jordan shoes curry 4 shoes james harden vol 2 air force 1 kobe shoes adidas tennis hu pharrell canada goose kyrie 3 shoes kyrie 4 lebron james shoes ugg 5815 air max 90 kyrie 2 hyperdunk 2017 kobe 10 nike zoom vaporfly kd shoes store adidas eqt Adidas Sports yeezy boost nmd human race nike lebron shoes anello backpack outlet adidas supreme yeezys curry 3 kyrie 3 under armour shoes kyire 3 curry 2 nike roshe run one hand spinner adidas porsche design shoes curry shoes air jordan shoes air max 270 nike epic react flyknit john wall shoes balenciaga shoes NMD R1 Primeknit adidas porsche design shoes kyrie irving jersey puma rihanna creepers velvet kyrie 4 yeezy boost 350 v2 adidas ultra boost uncaged adidas tubular nike zoom vaporfly elite Cristiano Ronaldo CR7 kobe bryant jersey nike epic react flyknit curry 5 nike kyrie shoes curry 5 kd shoes ecco Shoes nike hyperdunk vibram fivefingers kyrie irving basketball shoes lebron 15 ashes kyrie 4 confetti asics gel kayano 24 stephen curry basketball shoes yeezy shoes puma suede wholesale hats kobe 11 kyrie 4 triple s Shoes mizuno shoes adidas crazy explosive kd 11 shoes adidas nmd lebron soldier 12 asics gel kayano 23 Cristiano Ronaldo CR7 adidas yeezy boost 350 v2 zebra kyrie 4 shoes kobe shoes curry shoes Lebron Shoes
BKI89yisock

Postby king on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:43 am

cc20180709
coach factory outlet
Air Jordan 6 Green
air jordan 2
adidas crazy explosive 2017
kate spade handbags
adidas yeezy 350 boost
nike PG 1
Nike Air More Money 2018